COVID-19 Safety Plan at C Market Coffee
C MARKET COFFEE: COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
STEP 1: Assess the risk at C Market Coffee.
STEP 2: Implementing protocols to reduce risk.
1st level of Protection (Elimination)
- Policies are advised to all staffs.
- Posters are displayed.
- Hand Sanitizers are placed on every tables, work area, condiment area.
- Cleaning Procedures & Tasks: Immediate sanitization by wiping down with disinfecting solutions. Strict cleaning schedule.
- Limited Occupancy
- Work Schedule Control: Limited staffs working at same shift. (Physical distancing)
- Rearranged tables
- NO MORE THAN 6 PATRONS SEATED AT A TABLE
- Not Accepting Cash
- No personal cup
- Designated Pickup Area.
- No Self-serve condiment area.
- Mobile Order at table to eliminate waiting line.
2nd level of Protection (Engineering Controls)
- Barriers (Plexiglasses) are installed at order counter & tables. This gives an additional protection in between customers & serving employees.
- Barrier Cleaning in our Cleaning Protocol.
3rd Level of Protection (Administrative Controls)
- C Market Coffee Cleaning Protocols
- Use of hand sanitizer & frequent hand washing. / Personal hygiene practice.
- Collecting Customer check-in Information (30 days)
- Designated 3rd party delivery company & Online order pickup area.
- Clear Communication and understanding of our protocols and guidelines.
- Single use (Disposable) Food containers, Cutleries for customers.
- Wipe down equipment after use.
- Wipe down commonly touched areas including doorknobs, handles, etc.
4th Level of Protection.
- All staffs- Use Non-Medical Masks
- Reviewed information on selecting & Using masks and instructions on how to use a mask. Guidelines are displayed in work area.
- All staffs are required to bring in their own mask. The Facility is supplied with 3 Ply Face Masks for staffs who have forgotten to bring their own masks.
STEP 3: C MARKET COFFEE – COVID 19 POLICY
Cleaning & Hygiene Practices.
- Everyone entering the workplace must wash their hands/ use hand sanitizer.
- Anyone who are showing symptoms of COVID-19 are prohibited from the workplace.
- Cleaning plans & protocols are in effect. (Responsible person for cleaning, Checked by a manager.)
- All Employees Wash Hands frequently.
- Good Hygiene practices.
- Do not reuse disposable gloves.
- Disinfect Food Pickup Area, POS – Order Counter, Entry Door handles
- Disinfect All Tables, All Seating Booths, Chairs
- Keep Roasting Room Door Closed at all times.
- Open 1 Washroom for frequent sanitization.
- Cleaning Washroom frequently.
- Clean Fridge & Freezer Door handles.
- Clean Light Switches
- Entry Door handles/ all door handles. (Frequently as possible)
- Deep Cleaning and Sanitize entire facility Weekly/ Monthly
- No self-serve area. No shared utensils & plates.
STEP 4: COMMUNICATION PLAN & TRAINING
- All staffs must read C Market Cofffee’s COVID-19 Safety Plan.
- Sign COVID-19 Safety plan Acknowledgement Form.
STEP 5: MONITOR OUR WORKPLACE &UPDATE PLAN AS NECESSARY
**All plans and policies can be updated with guidance of health advisory. **
- Report to First Aid, even with mild symptoms.
- Do not come to work if you have any symptoms.
- Consult the BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool.
- Clean and disinfect any surfaces that the ill worker has come into contact with.
First Aid Attendants: CALL 811
For Severe illness: CALL 911
Contact Management team for further details.