Finding a good hair serum can help with all sorts of hair issues, from managing frizz, to helping alleviate dryness, to protecting hair from environmental damage, to adding a lustrous shine! This nourishing hair serum does all that! The oils in this serum are known to moisturize and strengthen hair, protect against styling and environmental damage, increase hair's elasticity, promote growth and restore a lovely shine.
It is best used on clean, damp hair. Use a small amount (1-3 pumps, depending on the thickness of your hair), let it warm a few seconds in your hand, then begin massaging in at the ends of your hair and work up the hair shaft. Avoid applying directly to scalp, as it may make your roots oilier than you desire. And remember - a little goes a long way!
Ingredients: argan oil, jojoba oil, sea buckthorn oil, lavender, rosemary, cedarwood & peppermint essential oils.
- Argan oil is full of fatty acids (mainly oleic and linoleic acids) and powerful antioxidants such as vitamin E. It lubricates the hair shaft, moisturizes hair and scalp, increases hair’s elasticity, protects from everyday damage by reducing breakage and split ends, helps reduce frizziness and restores shine.
- Jojoba oil is rich in vitamins and minerals (B vitamins, vitamin C and E, copper, and zinc). It nourishes and hydrates hair, stimulates the scalp, and strengthens hair (so may prevent hair loss and promote thickness).
- Sea buckthorn oil is rich in fatty acids (Omega 3, 6, 7, and 9, and palmitoleic acid, which stimulates the regenerative process), vitamins (B, C, E), antioxidants, and beta carotene. It moisturizes hair and promotes growth, restores hair’s elasticity, increases smoothness, fights hair loss by strengthening hair follicles.
- Lavender essential oil has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which can improve scalp health. It moisturizes and deep conditions the hair, keeps it shiny, and may help control dandruff.
- Rosemary essential oil helps to improve cellular regeneration, so can help improve both hair thickness and growth.
- Cedarwood essential oil balances the oil-producing glands in the scalp. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties, so can help with dandruff or hair loss. It stimulates the scalp and promotes hair growth.
- Peppermint essential oil increases circulation to help promote hair growth during the anagen (growing) phase. It has powerful antiseptic properties, so may help with dandruff.