Coffee to Water Ratio: 1:15
Coffee: 23g (single serving) Medium Grind
Brew Time: 3:30 ~ 4:00 minute
- Fold the filter into a cone shape, rinse filter with hot water, and discard water.
- Measure and grind 23 g (about 3 Tablespoons) of medium ground coffee.
- Slowly pour water just enough to cover the grounds.
- Let it boom, de-gas for 30 seconds.
- Pour water in a slow, spiral motions every 10-15 seconds for an even extraction.
- Pour water until you reach 360g.
- Target brewing time is 3 minutes. You should have about 10 oz brewed coffee.
C Market Coffee uses V60 Copper Series made of copper has excellent thermal conductivity.
Copper conducts and distributes heat evenly which benefits this V60 series. Due to the antibacterial property of the copper, it is used widely for kitchenware.