C Market Room Rental (Port Coquitlam location)
When creating our new C Market Coffee location in Port Coquitlam, we had a very clear vision: “Create a social hub for coffee and art”. To prove this, when designing our space, we incorporated many areas such as spacious seating, a training room for specialized barista training and a large room to serve multiple rental purposes such as a meeting room, rental office space or a classroom.
We want to be able to take advantage of our cafe space and utilize its full potential by renting out the room as a safe and professional space for like-minded professionals to utilize.
Rental Room Description
Room Dimensions and Capacity
This versatile and easy to organize 400 ft2 room has a capacity of 25. This includes seating for 25 alongside 3 large desks which can be organized to fit your meeting needs.
The room is equipped with an 85” Smart TV, Bose Bluetooth Speakers, multiple power outlets and wifi for your convenience.
There are 3 bathrooms in the building.
Our Rules and Regulations
- We request that you treat our staff with the same respect and courtesy we treat you with. We also request you keep the noise at an appropriate level.
- Please abide by our capacity limits. These limits are placed for your own safety in accordance with our safety plan in case of an emergency.
- Setup and cleanup of your room are allocated within your reserved time. You may extend the timeframe of your rental if the following slot is free. If it is not free, you are expected to leave by the time reserved.
- Food and beverages purchased outside of C Market Coffee are not permitted. If catering services are used from C Market, gratuity will be included. If not used, you are responsible for clearing the room of anything that was brought in in a clean and respectful manner.
- A non-refundable cleaning and security fee of $100 is required to make a reservation. this deposit will be applied to your total if none of the rules or regulations are breached.
- You may receive a full refund on your deposit for cancellation with 72 hours' notice.
- If any of the terms above are breached, your party may be asked to leave the room and will be subject to payment for the time accrued or damages incurred.